Job Title: Human Resources Generalist (Ref. COM 2013-04)
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Type: Full time with competitive benefits package
Education: Bachelor’s or higher in a business-related discipline
Experience: Minimum of five (5) years of HR experience is required
The HR Generalist leads HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for all or part of the these areas:
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
- Employee orientation, development, and training
- Policy development and documentation
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Develops HR solutions by collecting and analyzing information as well as recommending courses of action
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
The HR Generalist will report to the Chief Operating Officer, and assist and advise company managers about HR issues.
Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration, effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification is preferred.
Submission Instructions (Non-complying submissions will not be considered):
- Reference HR Generalist in all correspondence
- Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
- Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
- You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.