Job Description: This opportunity is to become a development member of the Edaptive Products Team. Developer will participate in all software application lifecycle sub-processes including analysis, specification, design, implementation, testing, release, and related activities.
Developer will also perform research and implementation of advanced concepts, technologies, products, processes, and/or methods to help assist customers' achievement of operational objectives.
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Education: Bachelors or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, or related Discipline. Related experience may be substituted depending on circumstances.
Required Skills and Abilities:
At a minimum, familiarity, coursework, and/or up to 5 years experience, with Java.
Not required—but beneficial—experience in the following areas:
- GlassFish Application Server
- Experience supporting and/or developing DoD (software) systems
- Active U.S. Security Clearance
- Graduate Coursework
Submission Instructions (Non-complying submissions will not be considered):
- Reference Java Developer in all correspondence
- Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
- Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
- You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Edaptive Computing Inc., you need to apply on-line using our electronic application. If, due to a disability, you need assistance in completing the on-line application, contact the Edaptive's Human Resources Department at (937) 433 - 0477. Please indicate the specific assistance needed. Note: This option is reserved for those with disabilities only.