Java Developer - Job Ad 2011 0603
Job Description: This opportunity is to become a development member of the Edaptive Products Team. Developer will participate in all software application lifecycle sub-processes including analysis, specification, design, implementation, testing, release, and related activities.
Developer may also model, simulate and analyze complex systems and processes using Edaptive's innovative software technologies and processes. Developer will also perform research and implementation of advanced concepts, technologies, products, processes, and/or methods to help assist customers' achievement of operational objectives.
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Education: Bachelors or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, or related Discipline. Related experience may be substituted depending on circumstances.
Required Skills and Abilities:
At a minimum, familiarity, coursework, and/or up to 5 years experience, with Java (Enterprise Edition).
Not required—but beneficial—experience in the following areas:
- GlassFish Application Server
- Experience supporting and/or developing DoD (software) systems
- Active U.S. Security ClearanceGraduate Coursework
- Education Coursework or Experience in Modeling and Simulation
- Coursework or Experience in Operations Research
Submission Instructions (Non-complying submissions will not be considered):
- Reference Java 2011-02 in all correspondence
- US Citizenship is required
- Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used
- All submissions require a one page cover letter stating your citizenship, career objectives, and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
EDAptive Computing Inc.
1245-G Lyons Road
Dayton, Ohio 45458-1818