Job Description: The Program Manager will be responsible for leading, directing, and managing the day to day activities of the technical staff in its accomplishment of the staff’s specific project requirements in support of customers. These activities will include management of cost, schedule, & performance utilizing formal and informal processes and automated tools. Provides leadership for the project team including team building, coaching, and mentoring. Works with executive management to develop detailed statement of work documents and deliverable schedules to be included in subcontracting agreements. Other responsibilities include serving as the company’s primary point of contact with existing customers for the purpose of maintaining effective client relationships and fostering growth of new business. Supporting activities include business development and proposal writing responsibilities and membership on the proposal review team. Proposal writing for technical projects in military applications is desired. Participation in customer and prospective customer meetings with the knowledge of and the ability to represent company capabilities is required.
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Type: Full time with competitive benefits package
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline required.
Experience: Strong oral and written communication skills. At least 10 years of relevant work experience.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience in managing, coordinating, and facilitating a team’s efforts effectively and efficiently in a Time and Material/Labor Hour contracted environment within DoD.
- Recent (within the past 3 years) relevant experience with the development, deployment, and sustainment of software applications.
- Technical skills in software development.
- PMP Certification
- Relevant experience with the full spectrum of the Department of Defense acquisition processes and life cycle and acquisition management
- Knowledgeable about EVM
Submission Instructions (Non-complying submissions will not be considered):
- Reference Program Manager in all correspondence
- Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
- Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
- You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Edaptive Computing Inc., you need to apply on-line using our electronic application. If, due to a disability, you need assistance in completing the on-line application, contact the Edaptive's Human Resources Department at (937) 433 - 0477. Please indicate the specific assistance needed. Note: This option is reserved for those with disabilities only.