Recruiter / Social Media Coordinator
• Engage potential candidates through social media content creation—develop engaging graphics, articles, videos, and event creation and management.
• Review and enhance Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for ECI and open positions.
• Manage candidate coordination through phone calls, email, and social media messaging.
• Identify opportunities for networking to further develop ECI’s social and professional networks.
• Elicit and manage internal employee referrals for potential candidates.
• Initiate and organize in-person candidate engagement through frequent attendance at career fairs and hosting ECI-sponsored recruiting events.
• Communicate frequently with management and the recruiting team on efforts, statistics, strategies, and suggested improvements.
Full time with competitive benefits package
Educational and Experience Requirements
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Proficient in the use of social media platforms with a focus on recruiting.
• Experience in content creation including graphics design, writing, and other forms of media.
• Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative strategies, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
• Proficient writing and interpersonal skills are needed to gather information and communicate results of work to associates.
• Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to be able to convey information appropriately for a variety of audiences.
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)
Reference Recruiting/Facility Coordinator in all correspondence
Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.