• Determining the most effective equipment to use for meeting ECI needs
• Working in the studio as part of a production team to edit film
• Interviewing people
• Creating film clips via editing raw footage
• Inserting closed captioning, graphics, or other on-screen text into a video
• Adding computer graphics and special effects to video
• Setting up and tearing down cameras, audio recorders, lighting, microphones, and props
• Calibrating and maintaining equipment
• Cleaning and disassembling hardware
• Troubleshooting equipment problems
• Performing small repairs on broken equipment
• Preparing background film or “B” rolls as well as live feed
Educational and Experience Requirements
• Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis
Required Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of computerized tape editing applications and procedures
• Ability to configure, operate, and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting, and associated production equipment
• Expertise in creating vector art
• Ability to optimize resulting video for use in applicable delivery channels
• Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair audio and video equipment
• Ability to effectively manage time and schedules
• Records maintenance skills
Enhancing Skills and Abilities
• Use of Adobe product suite for generation and layout of graphical products
About Edaptive Computing, Inc.
1) Are you looking to join a well-established and still rapidly growing company?
2) Do you like to work on a variety of interesting projects using cutting edge technologies?
3) Do you want to be part of a small agile development team?
4) Are you looking for leadership opportunities? Then look no further! At ECI you will always find opportunities to learn something new, contribute to the development process in a meaningful way, and advance your career.
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)
Reference Videographer in all correspondence
Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.