Device Driver Developer
Full time with competitive benefits package--Cutting-edge projects.
--Friendly team environment.
--South Dayton location; close to I-675 and Dayton Mall.
Experience with BIOS development – either UEFI or Coreboot
Ability to work in a dynamic laboratory environment
Self-starter with strong work ethic and team approach
Ability to work with minimal instruction and to redefine effort as work progresses
Experience with a range of technologies, including:
• Driver development in C/C++
• Low-level programming with x86 or ARM Assembly
• Linux or Windows kernel debugger
• Reverse Engineering tools such as Binary Ninja or GHIDRA
• Legacy BIOS Interrupts and PCIe protocols
• Object-oriented languages such as Python or Java
Eligible for a U.S. Security Clearance
Educational and Experience Requirements
• Have completed projects with emphasis on firmware development including drivers and BIOS using Linux or Windows frameworks in bare metal and emulation environments
• Be able to engage with the team lead to elicit product features from communicated use cases and requirements
• Be familiar with key software/firmware design lifecycle sub-processes, including specifications, architecture design, build, documentation, and testing.
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)
Reference Application Engineer in all correspondence
Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.