Product Owner / Business Analyst
A successful Product Owner / Business Analyst:
• Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and operations.
• Define and documenting the customer’s business functions and processes.
• Collaborates with stakeholders and customers to develop the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization. • Develops, owns, and executes the product roadmap.
• Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
• Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
• Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
• May also work with executive management to develop detailed statement of work documents and deliverable schedules to be included in contracting agreements.
Full time with competitive benefits package.
Educational and Experience Requirements
At least 5 years relevant work experience.
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience
• One year or more of programming experience
• Technical understanding of the Agile software development life cycle
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Relevant experience with the full spectrum of the Department of Defense acquisition processes and life cycle and acquisition management
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)
Reference Product Owner / Business Analyst in all correspondence
Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.
EOE, including Disability/Vets