Cyber Security Engineer
ECI seeks an experienced IT professional to work on all aspects of security including developing and carrying out information security plans and policies, developing tools and strategies to respond to and recover from security breaches, developing tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats, and monitoring networks and systems for security threats through the use of proprietary software that detects threats and anomalous behavior.
Full time with competitive benefits package--Cutting-edge projects.
--Friendly team environment.
--South Dayton location; close to I-675 and Dayton Mall.
Technical Lead on the Risk Management Framework Department of Defense (DoD) (RMF) Support Team
Reviewing and updating of Information Security Plans and Policies
Conducting design evaluations and performing penetration testing looking for system and application vulnerabilities
Recommending fixes and improvements to company security posture
Implementing security protections for internal development systems
Assisting customers to obtain RMF certification for DoD systems
Must have experience in the following areas:
• Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
• Working with advanced security testing applications, including automated tools, risk assessment tools, technologies and methods (WireShark, Burp, ChipSec, ESET, etc.)
• Configuring multiple platforms, operating systems, and major support applications (web, database, firewalls, etc.)
• Designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
• Ability to communicate network security issues to customers, peers, and management
Applicants with the following additional qualifications will be given priority:
• Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures that satisfy DoD RMF guidelines
• Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
• Experience with National Vulnerability Database concepts (CVE, STIGs, etc.)
• Experience in provisioning AWS Cloud services
• Professional Security Certification
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
Educational and Experience Requirements
At least 2 years of experience
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)
Reference Cyber Security Engineer in all correspondence
Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Edaptive Computing Inc., apply on-line using our electronic application. If, due to a disability, you need assistance in completing the on-line application, contact the Edaptive's Human Resources Department at (937) 433 - 0477. Please indicate the specific assistance needed. Note: This option is reserved for those with disabilities only.
EOE, including Disability/Vets
EOE, including Disability/Vets