Cyber Security Engineer
Full time with competitive benefits package--Cutting-edge projects.
--Friendly team environment.
--South Dayton location; close to I-675 and Dayton Mall.
Reviewing and updating of Information Security Plans and Policies
Conducting design evaluations and performing penetration testing looking for system and application vulnerabilities
Recommending fixes and improvements to company security posture
Implementing security protections for internal development systems
Assisting customers to obtain RMF certification for DoD systems
• Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
• Working with advanced security testing applications, including automated tools, risk assessment tools, technologies and methods (WireShark, Burp, ChipSec, ESET, etc.)
• Configuring multiple platforms, operating systems, and major support applications (web, database, firewalls, etc.)
• Designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
• Ability to communicate network security issues to customers, peers, and management
• Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures that satisfy DoD RMF guidelines
• Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
• Experience with National Vulnerability Database concepts (CVE, STIGs, etc.)
• Experience in provisioning AWS Cloud services
• Professional Security Certification
Educational and Experience Requirements
At least 2 years of experience
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)
Reference Cyber Security Engineer in all correspondence
Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.
EOE, including Disability/Vets