Join our team of skillful individuals and enhance the future through innovative technologies
Whether professionally qualified or looking for experience, Edaptive’s diverse and innovative workforce may have a place for you.
Come Grow with ECI.
As you advance your career at Edaptive Computing, Inc. (ECI), you will always find opportunities to learn something new. ECI pioneers innovative solutions for rapid analysis, optimization, automation, and assurance of System of Systems and processes to a variety of U.S. Department of Defense and Commercial Sector customers
Submission Instructions (Non-complying submissions will not be considered):
- Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
- Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
- You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.
- Software Architect
- Senior Software Engineer - C#/ASP.NET
- Mid-Level Software Engineer - C#/ASP.NET
- Junior Software Engineer - C#/ASP.NET
- Senior Software Engineer - Java Enterprise
- Software Engineer - Java Enterprise
- Java Developer
- Junior Java Developer
- Systems and Network Administrator
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Cyber Security Application Developer
- Hardware/Digital Verification Engineer
- Senior Verification Engineer
- Application Engineer
- Software and Process Quality Assurance Engineer
- Software Co-op Java
- Software Co-op C#/ASP.NET
- Hardware Co-op
- Hardware Verification Co-op
- Device Driver Developer