Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC)
Welcome to the ECI team’s support page for the Center for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) SPARC contract. CMS is an operating division of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
Our SPARC contract number is HHSM-500-2016-00035I, awarded as a Woman-owned Small Business as part of the Small Business Pool in 2016. The ECI SPARC team currently includes Tyrula LLC and Emblem Health (in its role as a government contractor).
To learn more about the SPARC contract, visit the CMS webpage at https://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/CMS-Information-Technology/SPARC/
Our CMS and HHS focused capabilities and experience include developing, deploying, and supporting:
- Enterprise process automation to standardize and guide individuals and teams with the development of complex content and documents.
- Enterprise process automation to facilitate collaboration and to coordinate the review and acceptance of documents across multiple departments and dispersed team members.
- Enterprise process automation that tracks and presents the status of work across a department, program, center and enterprise with visual dashboards, drill down and automated alerts.
- Special purpose data analytics solutions.
- Software to address large scale data extract/transform/load (ETL) solutions efficiently, accurately and cost-effectively.
- Solutions to transform electronic, faxed and paper data.
- Mobile applications that support patient/provider engagement and manage medical data.
Our additional CMS and HHS pertinent capabilities and experience include:
- Effective, secure storage and transfer of health data between health care providers and health insurance companies, with the development and deployment of data tools compatible with most Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems in the market.
- Solutions for the Coordination of Benefits and Recovery (COB&R) program.
- Prime or subcontractor on CMS-related programs such as the Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center (BCRC), Medicare Secondary Payer Systems Contractor (MSPSC), Retiree Drug Subsidy (RDS), Eligibility Appeals Operations Support (EAOS), Early Retiree Reinsurance Program (ERRP), and Medicare Part B claims processing.
- IT infrastructure support and centralized call center operations enabled with leading-edge technology to manage high volume call center workload and data integration.
- Supporting CMS programs with mainframe and mid-tier data center operations.
- Deploying and supporting full electronic processing capabilities that leverage paper document intake and scanning facilities, along with strong Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and custom web application capabilities for data intake.
- Using Common Working File systems for Medicare Coordination of Benefits and Medicare Recovery.
- Delivering successful software and technology development projects through an incremental approach, and applying Agile Scrum methodologies and DevOps principles with regular and continuous Client engagement for Clients that are ready to work in this manner.
- Successful teaming arrangements and subcontract management.
ECI’s processes are consistent with CMMI Maturity Level 5.