Full time with competitive benefits package
Required Skills and Abilities
• Strong oral communication skills, including the ability to convey problematic contractual issues to internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong attention to detail, including the ability to review large amounts of documentation and spot errors and inconsistencies.
• Basic knowledge of FARS and DFARS clauses and contracting concepts.
• Ability to coordinate among multiple stakeholders to execute contractual agreements.
• Ability to evaluate subcontractor proposals, including knowledge of pricing and cost methodology.
• Proficiency with MS Office programs and Adobe PDF files.
• Ability to work independently, multitask, and meet deadlines.
Educational and Experience Requirements
At least 2 years relevant work experience.
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)
Reference Contracts Specialist in all correspondence
Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.
EOE, including Disability/Vets