• Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other ECI personnel.
• Confer with customers, vendors, development teams, and company leadership to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication.
• Assist with the preparation of reports, technical proposals, etc.
• Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
• Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
• Confer with management to identify training needs based on projected process changes, technology changes, and other factors.
• Develop and organize training materials, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
• Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
• Conduct training classes.
Full time with competitive benefits package
Educational and Experience Requirements
• Proficient writing and interpersonal skills are needed to gather information and communicate results of work to associates.
• Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to be able to convey information appropriately for a variety of audiences.
• Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Must have knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
• Must demonstrate an attention to detail and the organizational skills to test, retest and record problems and ensure that they have been corrected.
• Experience with software development related training.
• Experience with standards like CMMI, ISO9000, and IEEE SW Standards is desirable.
• Experience providing training in a classroom environment.
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)
Reference Recruiting/Facility Coordinator in all correspondence
Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.