Full time with competitive benefits package--Cutting-edge projects.
--Friendly team environment.
--South Dayton location; close to I-675 and Dayton Mall.
• Knowledge of various AWS Cloud resources, what they are for and how they’re set up
• Experience with setting up cloud infrastructure (VPCs, Internet Gateways, Elastic Load Balancers, Security Groups, NACLs, etc)
• Experience designing, executing, and testing backup and recovery plans and procedures
• Expertise in using AWS IAM
• Experience troubleshooting AWS services
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excitement and eagerness to learn new technology
• Desire to work in an Agile software development environment
• Maintain cloud environments (security patches, updates, etc)
• Works as a member of project teams to implement designs to meet customer requirements using Agile – SCRUM methodology
• Stay current on trending development technologies, particularly AWS, and offer ideas for improvement to systems and processes
• Assist with internal systems and networking administration
Educational and Experience Requirements
• Solid understanding of Cloud Architecture
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)
Reference Application Engineer in all correspondence
Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.