Full time with competitive benefits package--Cutting-edge projects.
--Friendly team environment.
--South Dayton location; close to I-675 and Dayton Mall.
• Developing applications that range from large enterprise solutions to smaller research & development projects.
• Creating and Improving new and existing features
• Working with an enterprise team to create and meet requirements including:
o Developers, Project Managers, Management, Quality Assurance, and Customer Representatives
• Optimizing complex visualizations
• Creating a consistent look and feel
• Designing efficient data interfaces to backend servers
• REST web service and RESTful API development
• A Senior Candidate would have experience with most or all of the previously listed skills in the context of designing web-based applications in addition to being able to:
o Seek out and make recommendations on new frameworks, architectures, and design patterns
o Provide context/support for why those recommendations are a good choice in the current situation
o Lead a team through Architecture, Prototyping, Design, Implementation, Test, and Deployment of UI Applications in a secure local or cloud environment
o Familiarity with the use of Automation build and documentation tools such as: Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Yeoman, npm, maven, ant, Jenkins, Swagger
o Familiary with Code Scanning, Security, and Testing Tools Including PowerMock, SonarQube, HP Fortify, Nessus, ARC
o Create, Design, and Architect cross platform UI/UX applications where prerequisite knowledge of other languages is required including: java, asp.net, php, Node.js, Mithril., C#/.net
• Experience with CSS/CSS3/LESS/SASS
• Experience with HTML
• Bachelors or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, or related Discipline
Educational and Experience Requirements
• Related experience may be substituted depending on circumstances
• Apache HTTPD and server development.
• Mobile web development.
• Adobe Creative Suite.
Edaptive Computing, Inc. (ECI) enables our customers to be efficient and effective by integrating innovative solutions to optimize, assure, and automate complex systems and processes. Founded in 1997, ECI is headquartered in Dayton, OH and serves a variety of U.S. Department of Defense and commercial sector customers. ECI has over 100 developers and is rapidly expanding to accommodate organic growth. As you’re looking to make the next step in your career, ask yourself these questions:
About Edaptive Computing, Inc.
1) Are you looking to join a well-established and still rapidly growing company?
2) Do you like to work on a variety of interesting projects using cutting edge technologies?
3) Do you want to be part of a small agile development team?
4) Are you looking for leadership opportunities? Then look no further! At ECI you will always find opportunities to learn something new, contribute to the development process in a meaningful way, and advance your career.
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)
Reference Front End Developer in all correspondence
Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Edaptive Computing Inc., apply on-line using our electronic application. If, due to a disability, you need assistance in completing the on-line application, contact the Edaptive's Human Resources Department at (937) 433 - 0477. Please indicate the specific assistance needed. Note: This option is reserved for those with disabilities only.
EOE, including Disability/Vets
EOE, including Disability/Vets