Front-end Engineer – Web Applications
Full time with competitive benefits package
• Expert in front-end management and delivery tools (gulp/babel/webpack/etc.)
• Heavy focus on performance in large-scale web applications
• Stays abreast of new technologies. Proposes and implements new processes and techniques. Proposes inclusion of new technology into existing products and new solutions.
• Focus on building modular layouts, reusable code and libraries for future use
• Architecture and setup of client-side unit tests
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Help set technical standards and best practices for the front-end team
• Adept at using web services (APIs) to build front-end applications
• Expert-level knowledge in front-end technologies html, css
• Experience with a variety of HTML frameworks (eg: bootstrap)
• Expert-level knowledge of css preprocessors (LESS/SCSS/SASS)
• Experience with ES6+
• Experience with Typescript
• Proven experience in breaking large-scale web applications into modular parts to fine-tune the performance of the application for speed and scalability
• Experience in software design patterns and best practices as they relate to front end
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining focus on core responsibility.
• Excitement and eagerness to learn new technology.
• Desire to work in an Agile software development environment.
• Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Educational and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science. 6 years of relevant experience or training can be substituted for the degree requirement.
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience using cloud services to enhance the delivery of application resources
• Experience with Angular
• Experience with automated web UI testing (selenium, puppeteer, etc.)
• Advanced experience with TypeScript
• Experience using GraphQL
• Advanced experience in DevOps and using automation/measurement to streamline deployments and development activities.
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)
Reference Front-end Engineer – Web Applications in all correspondence
Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.
EOE, including Disability/Vets