Hardware/Analog Verification Engineer
Full time with competitive benefits package
• Cross-discipline knowledge in areas such as timing/power/electromagnetic analysis concepts, side-channel attack, hardware Trojan detection
• Ability to work in a dynamic government laboratory environment
• Self-starter with strong work ethic
• Must be able to work with minimal instruction and be willing/able to define effort as work progresses
• Familiarity with tools for identifying side-channel vulnerabilities in software and/or hardware
• Understand security testing techniques including fuzzing and pen-testing
• Understand security technologies: authentication, cryptography, security protocols
• Knowledge in side-channel analysis, timing attacks, glitch attacks, etc.
• Knowledge of computer architecture, CPU, SoC, chipsets, BIOS, firmware, driver security analysis and vulnerability assessment
• Reverse engineering skills
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)
Reference Hardware/Analog Verification Engineer in all correspondence
Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.
EOE, including Disability/Vets