Software Quality Control Associate
The Software Quality Control Associate will be responsible for performing end-to-end testing for multiple software products. Responsibilities include performing manual tests, executing automated tests, developing test cases, and collaborating with software developers and test engineers.
Full time with competitive benefits package• Cutting-edge projects.
• Friendly team environment.
• South Dayton location; close to I-675 and Dayton Mall.
BS Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in software quality assurance.
Educational and Experience Requirements
Consideration may be given to relevant professional level experience as an offset to the formal education requirement.
• Work in an highly process-oriented environment to execute formal tests and test plans for both manual and automated testing
• Apply software testing skills to ensure high quality software in multiple domains
• Provide test results, steps to reproduce, and regression test statistics to software developers
• Create and track bugs using software tools and monitor issues to successful resolution
• Collect metrics to measure test progress and quality outcomes
• Prepare reports on all aspects related to software testing reporting to the development team
• Experience in developing comprehensive and accurate test designs and plans
• Experience designing and executing black, white and gray box test conditions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels (i.e. Management, CM, Development, etc.)
• Experience with a comprehensive set of testing types, including unit, regression, integration, freestyle, and acceptance testing
• Experience with continuous integration frameworks such as Jenkins
• Programming experience (C#, Java, Python, and C++)
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)• Reference Software Quality Control Associate in all correspondence
• Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
• Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
• You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Edaptive Computing Inc., apply on-line using our electronic application. If, due to a disability, you need assistance in completing the on-line application, contact the Edaptive's Human Resources Department at (937) 433 - 0477. Please indicate the specific assistance needed. Note: This option is reserved for those with disabilities only.
EOE, including Disability/Vets
EOE, including Disability/Vets