Software Test Engineer
The Software Test Engineer will be responsible for performing end-to-end testing for multiple software products. This includes running manual tests and running automated tests, developing test cases, and working with software developers. This will also include the design and development of test suites using various tools and scripting languages to complete GUI, Web Services Testing and Back-end Testing.
Full time with competitive benefits package• Cutting-edge projects.
• Friendly team environment.
• South Dayton location; close to I-675 and Dayton Mall.
BS Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in software quality assurance.
Educational and Experience Requirements
Consideration may be given to relevant professional level experience as an offset to the formal education requirement.
• Work in an highly process-oriented environment to help create and execute formal tests and test plans for both manual and automated testing
• Apply software testing skills to ensure high quality software in multiple domains
• Provide test results, steps to reproduce, and regression test statistics to software developers
• Create and track bugs using software tools and monitor issues to successful resolution
• Develop and maintain automated testing and continuous integration suites
• Manage traceability from requirements and technical specifications to test conditions and problem reports
• Collect metrics to measure test progress and quality outcomes
• Participate in special projects as assigned
• Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
• Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
• Providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems
• Experience in developing comprehensive and accurate test designs and plans
• Experience designing and executing black, white and gray box test conditions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels (i.e. Management, CM, Development, etc.)
• Knowledge of industry standards and SQA best practices
• Experience with various SDLC frameworks
• Experience with continuous integration frameworks such as Jenkins
• Programming experience, C#, Java, Python, and C++
• Enterprise application experience
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)• Reference Software Test Engineer in all correspondence
• Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
• Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
• You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Edaptive Computing Inc., apply on-line using our electronic application. If, due to a disability, you need assistance in completing the on-line application, contact the Edaptive's Human Resources Department at (937) 433 - 0477. Please indicate the specific assistance needed. Note: This option is reserved for those with disabilities only.
EOE, including Disability/Vets
EOE, including Disability/Vets