Web Application Designer/Developer (UX)
Edaptive Computing, Inc. (ECI) is currently seeking a Web Application Designer/Developer. The Edaptive Web Application Designer/Developer ensures that ECI Frameworks and products maintain consistent design and best-practice user experience. This position acts as a bridge between designers (UI/UX) and back-end programmers.
Full time with competitive benefits package
• Drive design/UX standardization across all ECI products
• Provide support for all traditional and digital design needs for ECI
• Heavy focus on performance in large-scale web applications
• Stays abreast of new technologies. Proposes and implements new processes and techniques. Proposes inclusion of new technology into existing products and new solutions.
• Focus on building modular layouts, reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Advanced knowledge of front-end technologies (html/css)
• Experience with a variety of HTML frameworks (eg: bootstrap)
• Expert-level knowledge of css preprocessors (LESS/SCSS/SASS)
• Proven experience in converting project requirements to intuitive UI designs
• Advanced knowledge and experience with Adobe tools (Photoshop, etc.)
• Experience in breaking large-scale web applications into modular parts to fine-tune the performance of the application for speed and scalability
• Ability to interact with customers to collect requirements
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining focus on core responsibility.
• Excitement and eagerness to learn new technology.
• Desire to work in an Agile software development environment.
• Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Educational and Experience Requirements
• 3+ years’ experience with web design/UX and front-end web technologies
• Bachelor degree or higher in Design or related field. 6 years of relevant experience or training can be substituted for the degree requirement.
• Experience with Git
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience with Typescript
• Experience with Traditional and Digital marketing design
• Experience using cloud services to enhance the delivery of application resources
• Experience with Angular
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)
Reference Web Application Designer/Developer (UX) in all correspondence
Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Edaptive Computing Inc., apply on-line using our electronic application. If, due to a disability, you need assistance in completing the on-line application, contact the Edaptive's Human Resources Department at (937) 433 - 0477. Please indicate the specific assistance needed. Note: This option is reserved for those with disabilities only.
EOE, including Disability/Vets
EOE, including Disability/Vets