Web Application Designer (UX)
Full time with competitive benefits package
• Provide support for all traditional and digital design needs for ECI
• Heavy focus on performance in large-scale web applications
• Stays abreast of new technologies. Proposes and implements new processes and techniques. Proposes inclusion of new technology into existing products and new solutions.
• Focus on building modular layouts, reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Advanced knowledge and experience with Adobe tools (Photoshop, etc.)
• Experience in breaking large-scale web applications into modular parts to fine-tune the performance of the application for speed and scalability
• Ability to interact with customers to collect requirements
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining focus on core responsibility.
• Excitement and eagerness to learn new technology.
• Desire to work in an Agile software development environment.
• Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Educational and Experience Requirements
• 3+ years’ experience with web design/UX and front-end web technologies
• Bachelor degree or higher in Design or related field. 6 years of relevant experience or training can be substituted for the degree requirement.
• Experience with a variety of HTML frameworks (eg: bootstrap)
• Expert-level knowledge of css preprocessors (LESS/SCSS/SASS)
• Experience with Git
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience with Typescript
• Experience with Traditional and Digital marketing design
• Experience using cloud services to enhance the delivery of application resources
• Experience with Angular
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)
Reference Web Application Designer/Developer (UX) in all correspondence
Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.
EOE, including Disability/Vets