Senior Project Manager
Friendly team environment
South Dayton location; close to I-675 and Dayton Mall
• Recent (within the past 3 years) relevant experience with the development, deployment, and sustainment of software applications.
• Experience in managing project budgets and financial reporting
• Experience with direct customer engagement and business development
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Educational and Experience Requirements
At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
• MBA degree
• Experience with direct supervision and evaluating employee performance
(Non-complying submissions will not be considered)
Reference Senior Project Manager in all correspondence
Eligibility for a Security Clearance is required
Resumes must be 3 pages or less and provide description of how qualifying technologies were used. You may also submit a one page cover letter (optional but desired) stating your career objectives and how your qualifications and interest align with our requirements.
You must complete the applicant profile by clicking Apply Here at the bottom of the page. The process for submitting all information is not complete until you hit the submit button.
EOE, including Disability/Vets